Hello its me

Uhmm… hi everyone… i am vailoc… i just wanted to pass by and say hi… i am doing great right know… i remember so much memories in this server… i used to love it… but now i am busy… i have school… i wanted to say hi to all my old friends… especially : Hamster, FATTYCJ, Ma5ter, Optimus, And JUNIOR Aswell, and i will never forget Relly :).
Thank you so much johnflower for your hard work in creating this amazing server… i dont want to join, because i am tired of MTA… you know.
Also… i noticed some new members in this forum… might be nice to meet them.
Thats all i have to say… really great to pass by and say hi to all of you… but i have work, school, and i dont want to join, because its boring, i only create maps in mta sa, but thats another story…
<3

1 Like

Welcome back Vailoc!

1 Like

Hello Vailoc12,

Great to see you showing your face again. As you understand, alot has been changed since the last time you played on the server, including the people you know from that time. If you ever desire to map on the server, feel free to do so.

Regards,

nrtx

2 Likes

Thanks Timber, And thanks nort0x, i might come back after 3 or 4 years, because of school you know… and college… i really don’t have the enough energy to join… i would love to but… im really busy, and i might, or never join the server again.

1 Like

Did you just say the server is amazing, and boring at the same time, what a bitch.

1 Like