F1 menu > Upgrades

Well i’ll start of this category with a ingame bug report. I found out after John added a few more buttons to the F1 menu that the Upgrades button is acting strangely. So if you enter any vehicle you choose, the Upgrades button is working the first time but after you selected one of the upgrades and/or closed the window, the Upgrades button disappears.
Apparently the server thinks you are “On foot” and therefore the Upgrades button doesn’t show up. When you re-enter the vehicle the button is back again but the bug is still present.

So can this be fixed?

Regards,

1 Like

I’ve noticed this… Its annoying seeing that I have to get out then in again (not that’s it’s a a train smash or anything).

Is this an easy fix @JohnFlower ?

Dunno. Dutchman added those features. Ask here.

Founded! @JohnFlower

oh nice that will finally do us good.

That’s already in my fork.

Mkay, then i’ll check the fix whenever i’m online, thanks for your quick response.

Tested, works again.

Nope, bug is still present.

Explain what you’re doing. No one else can reproduce…

I created an Infernus with /vi and after some minutes the buttons disappeared, like colors and upgrades. So i was forced to get out of the car and then back in to get the buttons back. The only difference now was that the windows/panels i allready opened didn’t closed when the buttons dissapeared. It’s very sporadic and vague i know. As for me i can always modify vehicles through the admin panel but it’s more annoying for the players…

I’ll try to test some more later on, with different vehicles and stuff.

Why the fuck are you involved and even here on this forums. You’re the asshole everyone hates.

Can we keep this on-topic plox?
The forum has this nifty pm option you know.

But anyhoo, the bug isn’t present anymore, i’ll close the topic now for good.

Cry me a river.

Okay, sorry for the confusion!!